- Operates at variable rates ranging from 192kbit/s to 5.696kbit/s per pair. When operating at 4-pair bonding it can reach up to 22.8Mbit/s rate.
- Has up to 4 Fast Ethernet 10/100BaseT interfaces featuring MDI/MDIX compliant to IEEE 802.3. Offers 4 pairs bonding.
- Has 1 E1 pseudowire (PW) interface in compliance to RFC5086-CESoPSN e RFC4553-SAToP over twisted copper pair in a RJ48C 120 ohms connector.
- CPE (NTU) or CO (LTU) operation.
- The bonding configuration allows higher rates and greater reach in addition to, in case of failure of one pair, the connection remains active through the remaining pairs.
- Supports VLANs and VLAN trunking compliant to IEEE 802.1Q.
- AAA – Authentication, Authorization e Accounting with Local Authentication or TACACS.
- Local and Remote Syslog.
- Allows clock (time) synchronization of the equipment through NTP.
- It is entirely manageable through an RS-232 port with an RJ45 connector.
- Allows management through SSH and Telnet, using the Fast Ethernet port (LAN interface) or the G.SHDSL port (WAN interface).
- QoS with packet marking and classification. Offers also rate-limiting and traffic-shaping.
- SNMPv1 and SNMPv2.
- Allows local and remote equipment firmware update.
The DM2290 desktop chassis measures 195x200x44mm (WxDxH), with an 100 to 240VAC power supply and 50 to 60Hz operation frequency.
The DM2295 desktop chassis measures 231,5x129x41mm (WxDxH), with an 100 to 240VAC power supply and 50 to 60Hz operation frequency.